Great Resumes Fast is an executive resume writing and career coaching service that works with rising executive and C-suite leaders to advance their careers to the next level.
We help executive job seekers who struggle to job search, network, and market their careers and experience by helping them get noticed and get hired.
We are growing and searching for a Career Services Specialist with a passion for helping executives achieve their career goals.
The Career Services Specialist will be responsible for:
- Following up with prospective clients to build rapport, relationship, answer questions and help them select the best service for them.
- Discussing services with prospective clients on the phone and making recommendations for the best package/service for them. Signing them up on the phone for the service.
- Taking orders/ closing sales with prospects on the phone.
- Speaking with current and returning clients to add on services or update their documents.
- Client care – a small percentage of time is devoted to assigning clients to the right team member
Proven track record closing sales on the phone.
Heart-centered approach a must. First and foremost, GRF cares about our clients and their success.
Ability to communicate the benefits and value of service, confidently. The Career Services Specialist will believe in the value of working with a career coach and an executive resume writer and how it can positively affect a person’s lifelong career trajectory and earning potential.
A great listener who asks the right questions and builds rapport as a trusted guide.
Prefer candidates with a background in human resources, recruiting, coaching, resume writing, hiring or the careers industry.
We have an influx of prospective clients who want to schedule a time to chat about their resumes and job search. We will support you throughout the process.
Quiet environment; Career Services Specialist will need to provide their own computer, phone, and high-speed internet.
We use vCita CRM, experience with it is great but not required. The ability to learn new programs and processes quickly is a must.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
The Career Service Specialist is an independent contract/freelance position. The vast majority of time will be invested in speaking with prospective clients and signing them up for services (selling, closing, follow up, relationship building).
Compensation will be a base rate + opportunity for bonus/commission.
To apply for the position please send your resume and cover letter to Diana Golema. In your cover letter, please share what interests you about this role and why you believe you’re a good fit for Great Resumes Fast.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Typical start time:
- 9 AM
Typical end time:
- 5 PM
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Job Is:
- A job for which military-experienced candidates and military spouses are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
Share this post:
About the author
Jessica Hernandez, President, CEO & Founder of Great Resumes Fast
Hi, I’m Jessica. I started this company back in 2008 after more than a decade directing hiring practices at Fortune 500 companies.
What started as a side hustle (before that was even a word!) helping friends of friends with their resumes has now grown into a company that serves hundreds of happy clients a year. But the personal touch? I’ve kept that.
You might have seen me featured as a resume expert in publications like Forbes, Fast Company, and Fortune. And in 2020, I was honored to be named as a LinkedIn Top Voice of the year!
I’m so glad you’re here, and I can’t wait to help you find your next perfect-fit position!
Leave a Comment
Will your resume impress employers? Take this 2-minute quiz to find out.
Get your personalized plan for a resume that stands out and lands you your dream job!
Need a little help getting hiring managers to take notice? Find out what's standing between you and those magic words "You're exactly who we've been looking for!"
We would love to hear from you! To apply for the position please send your resume and cover letter to Diana@greatresumesfast.com. In your cover letter, please share what interests you about this role and why you believe you’re a good fit for Great Resumes Fast.