The Virtual Interviews Made Simple Guide
How to Win Over the Employer During Your Next Phone or Video Interview
*Newly updated for 2023 & the post-COVID-19 job search landscape
During virtual interviews, you can’t rely on an in-person firm handshake and confident body language—but that doesn’t mean you can’t still make a fantastic, memorable first impression!
Get instant access to:
- Insight into why phone or video interviews are scheduled (both during and outside of a pandemic)
- How to prepare for phone and video interviews (plus how to make a good impression, even over the phone)
- The do’s and don’ts of phone and video interviews (how close should your camera be during video interviews?)
- Handy checklists for phone and video interviews (don’t let distractions or tech issues cost you the job!)
- VIDEO CALL SETUP CHECKLIST
- CREATIVE QUESTIONS TO ASK AT THE END OF AN INTERVIEW
- HOW TO ANSWER THE 3 MOST POPULAR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Write a Review
About Great Resumes Fast
Hi, I’m Jessica Hernandez, the founder of Great Resumes Fast. I started this company back in 2008 after more than a decade directing hiring practices at Fortune 500 companies.
Everything we create at Great Resumes Fast is based on my personal experience knowing exactly what hiring managers at top companies are looking for in a resume and in a candidate.
Our products are designed to help you stop guessing about “what works” and land your perfect-fit position!